For Christmas I got a gymnastics bar, a new leotard, a Charlie Brown 550 piece puzzle, Scribblenauts for DSi, Wii Sports Resort, Uggs (yay!!!), pajamas, bath salts and bubble bath, Wizards of Waverly Place game for DSi, $30 gift card to Barnes and Noble, $25 gift card to Borders, and a $15 gift card to Toys R Us. I guess I was a pretty good girl!!
Tomorrow, I have my Sectional meet in Ocean, New Jersey. It is NOT IN the ocean but it is a town BY the ocean. The Atlantic Ocean. The sectional meet is a qualifier for states, which are at the end of January. I need to score a 32 ALL AROUND (all my event scores put together have to be 32 or more) to qualify. My goal is ALL NINES! I still haven't gotten a 9 on vault. Maybe tomorrow is the day! I hope so!! I will post videos and pictures after my meet tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment